Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
For 28 years, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
Job Overview & Requirements
We are seeking candidates that are energized about new technologies, thrives under pressure, and collaborates well across organizational teams to fulfill a DevOps role.
IDeaS is passionate about our products and the evolving technologies we use to build them. Our success is driven by advanced analytics, proprietary technology and the company's greatest competitive advantage – the people. IDeaS believes in lean principles, rapid deployment, and metrics driven engineering and experimentation. Information
For this role, you will have the opportunity to…
• Automation, continuous delivery, monitoring and alerting.
• Script and execute deployment of servers and software builds.
• Support and work with the Development and QA teams.
• Diagnose and resolve user and operational problems with software.
• Work with CI tools such as Jenkins, Sonar, and Artifactory.
• Windows Server and/or Red Hat Linux administration
• Performs other duties, as assigned.
Do you qualify? You must have…
• Experience with Windows and Linux scripting languages (e.g. Batch, PowerShell, Bash)
• Experience with relational databases such as MS SQL Server and MySQL
• Knowledge of Windows Server and/or Red Hat Linux
• Passion for software development and an aptitude for learning.
• Stays current with evolving standards and technologies.
Preferences for this role include…
• Configuration management tools such as DSC, Chef, and Puppet.
• Build tools such as Ant, Gradle, and Maven.
• Version control systems such as Git and SVN.
• Container services such as Docker.
• Log aggregation tools such as ELK stack.
• Agile and SCRUM development processes.
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.