Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
For 28 years, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
Are you passionate about making real connections with real people around the world?
Do you have experience in hospitality, revenue management, or software support?
IDeaS take pride in delivering a best-in-class client experience in everything we do. The Client Relationship
Manager (CRM) brings innovation and clarity to the client’s experience of working with IDeaS and our sophisticated technology solutions. With the highest quality service, training, and support to clients at the corporate and property level, the CRM develops and maintains a strong, ongoing relationship with each assigned client, resulting in high client retention and meaningful connections.
• Develop and maintain ongoing client relationship with the Primary Client Sponsor and the Primary Client User at the hotel level and or Corporate Level.
• Understands the client’s strategic and tactical objectives and anticipates how this will impact the IDeaS system and the client's ability to get the maximum value from it.
• Initiates planned communication processes with client sponsors and IDeaS.
• Acts as an escalation point for the Client or Support to ensure smooth maintenance of the business relationship.
• Identifies client training needs and potential module sales through the development of strong relationships with our clients.
• Responsible for producing quotations and follow up on invoices for training and new modules.
• Responsible for interacting with the (Major) Account Manager and members of the Support team to ensure alignment between all communication to hotel and Corporate (if appropriate).
• Gains familiarity with training and deployment including support tool-sets
• Assumes the responsibilities of Account Manager for clients that do not qualify for an individually appointed Account Manager.
• Maintains an in-depth knowledge of the IDeaS System Modules and their business application including business issues that they solve.
• Mentors new employees as required.
• Maintains accurate and up to date information on the status of the account and contacts assigned in SalesForce.com.
• Performs other duties, as assigned.
• High school Diploma and equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience will be considered.
• Client Success Management experience, ideally using Salesforce Service Cloud.
• Organizational, planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining impeccable attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
• Ability to work successfully in an international team environment, as well as the ability to work independently
• Professional presence
• Good command of written and spoken English
• 2+ years of client management, front of house or reservations experience.
• 2+ years of hotel business experience preferably in the Revenue Management area.
• Experience or knowledge of hotel systems (PMS, CRS, GDS)
• Revenue management or group sales experience
• Bi-lingual language skills
• Flexible working hours might be required to accommodate clients in various time zones
• Experience with Revenue Management systems
• Ability to concentrate and be productive within a vibrant office environment
• Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion.
• Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• Some travel might be required for the purpose of meeting with clients or internal company meetings at other locations
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.