Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
Since 1989, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
The Technical Integration Project Coordinator will ensure that all efforts, inputs and resources needed to deliver a successful and comprehensive integration between IDeaS and a 3rd Party Vendor are properly managed and accounted for. This would include everything from initial kick-off all the way through deployment and into production. The Technical Integration Project Coordinator will primarily focus on 2-way Integration projects that involve 3rd party vendors that are deemed to bring value to the IDeaS Solution and our joint clients. They will work closely with partners, integration team members and many other IDeaS team members that are involved in each individual solution, following existing processes and procedures.
• Design a high-level project plan for each new solution, ensuring that all necessary building blocks are included.
• Conduct internal kickoff meetings to ensure all relevant departments are presented within the project and work together as a project team, involving the required partner teams as required.
• Track and monitor on a high level the project plan for new solutions.
• Facilitate communications cross-partner and cross-departmentally to ensure proper hand over between parts of each project.
• Take proactive action to address misalignments, miscommunications and differences among each of the project teams and partners.
• Escalate issues to Sr. Director, Product Integrations if handovers have been missed or high-level project plan and timeline appear in jeopardy in an efficient and timely manner.
• Work closely with Product Management, Sales, Integrations, Installations & Support, Client Services, Business Administration teams etc. to ensure all required internal and external communication is handled in an appropriate and timely manner.
• Provide client installation project management support.
• Provide technical sales support for potential partners and/or clients.
• Follow all established departmental project documentary and communication processes.
• Projects with business partners such as CRS/PMS vendors, Reputation/Review vendors and Sales & Catering partners.
• Assist in a technical sales support role, with potential partners and/or clients.
• Support and assist Integrations Team members as required.
• Other duties as necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with a concentration on business administration or computer science
• 2+ years of experience in a hospitality-industry technology company in any of the following capacities: Product management, project management or project coordination.
• Hotel systems experience
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and quantitative abilities
• Experience in managing projects using Project Management software, SalesForce or Team communication software.
• Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion.
• Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.