Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
Since 1989, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
Love the hospitality industry but wanting to let go of property operations stress? Are you seeking exposure to a wide range of multi-national hotel chains? If you have a passion for training and technology solutions, IDeaS has an exciting opportunity for your consideration!
Assists the post sales team with solution activities to maximize revenue opportunities and ensure the highest levels of client satisfaction, including solution development, implementation and closeout at Client sites. Develops and enhances personal and group skills primarily for the benefit of the Client Success process. Possesses or quickly obtains a strong knowledge of IDeaS products. Participates in and leads the design / implementation process. Ability to communicate technical concepts of IDeaS applications and user needs and oversees the technical progress of ongoing services projects.
• Builds a trusted relationship with the Client Account Team, to provide practical and theoretical guidance in the business value of proposed solution and set proper expectations to ensure Client satisfaction.
• Works and collaborates with others on consulting projects and special projects as assigned.
• Provides reliable delivery of targeted project results through role as expert in the application of specific IDeaS methodologies, projects and technologies.
• Conducts discovery meetings to collect, analyze, clarify and document business requirements during the sales cycle to support the implementation of IDeaS solutions and to produce a detailed solution proposal.
• Scopes and defines work effort, resource plan and estimates cost on phase/project. Conducts project requirements gathering.
• Provides deep knowledge and experience with IDeaS Solutions including solution configuration, solution functionality and troubleshooting.
• Ability to map Client requirements and solution design to IDeaS solutions using different tools, techniques and interfaces.
• Leverages detailed technical and functional knowledge to support client expansion opportunities and implementations across solution domains.
• Understands, utilizes and communicates best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
• Participates in product and solution training to acquire and maintain a detailed level of product knowledge of core components of IDeaS offerings.
• Works proactively with Development, Product Management and other Solutions Architects to strategize on opportunities, cross-training and knowledge transfer.
• Uses strong combination of technical skills and business domain/acumen to provide thought leadership and strategic direction on client engagements.
• Provides technical leadership, direction and implementation on key strategic complex projects.
• Lead the implementation team during requirements/design/implementation steps of delivery.
• Lead project estimation process of large solutions
• Works on complex, significant and unique issues that require creative and innovative solutions.
• Establishes trusted advisor relationships with clients.
• Assists in developing strategy and direction for team.
• Supervises activities of others and serves as a key leader and mentor to other Technical and Client Success resources.
• Liase with sales, technical support and product management to determine best action to implement solution in the client environment.
• Performs other duties, as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree preferably in Business, Computer Science, or related field.
• 12+ years relevant experience in SaaS, client facing consulting, systems architecture, complex project design and roll out, working cross functionally.
• Knowledge of software or applications development life cycle, with 5+ years of experience operating in a scrum environment.
• Deep level domain expertise in enterprise implementations, client architecture, integration of third-party tools into the IDeaS data construct, RDBMS and Automation tools.
• Thorough knowledge of SaaS delivery strategies, tool configuration and able to communicate complex details in a client consumable way.
• Ability to leverage relationships across client and 3rd party technology companies and break down barriers impacting success.
• Strong understanding of data base technology, tools and the ability to configure and customize data.
• Ability to drive deep conversations with the Client Architect to define IDeaS solution in their enterprise
• Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making written, oral and interpersonal skills.
• Public speaking experience.
• Advanced problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated leader in complex technical implementations.
• Ability to communicate with people with various technical backgrounds, think analytically, write and edit technical material, and relate statistical concepts and applications to statistical and non-statistical IDeaS users.
• Ability to conceptualize client needs and translate into specific implementation strategies.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Knowledge of Revenue Management, the hospitality industry and the technologies that enable hotel bookings, pricing and revenue management.
• Ability to travel extensively as business requirements dictate at management discretion.
• Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion.
• Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.