Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
Since 1989, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
In this role you are responsible for the Backoffice tasks for accounts receivables and payables. The billing and collections of accounts receivables from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections in an international environment, is to be completed by you. The accounts payable section is to be managed by you - who will be responsible for the day to day data entry, expense realization, vendor master, and payment disbursement.
• Communicates with clients (internal and external) to resolve invoicing questions and assure timely payment.
• Maintains accurate client collection files within Finance system.
• Prepares various aging reports for management as required.
• Maintain various tax forms needed for and by clients
• Process system generated past due notices daily
• Processing terminations and closing accounts
• Reconcile and analyze various GL accounts and reports as requested
• Prepare and enter select journal entries into the Great Plains accounting system
• Maintains month-end closing activities
• Performs other duties, as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field.
• 3+ years experience in B2B collections, preferably in a corporate multi-currency environment
• Experience building relationship with external and internal customers
• Proven excellence in written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience working with contracts – matching them to invoices, credits and accounts.
• Intermediate skills using Great Plains, MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Creative and energetic approach to daily work, seeking new ways to accomplish tasks quickly and efficiently.
• Comfortable with tight deadlines and a diverse work culture.
• Experience working with Salesforce.com
• Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion.
• Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.