Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
Since 1989, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for the account management of the IDeaS commercial relationships with named existing IDeaS Car Park accounts clients within the EMEA and Americas regions. Primary responsibilities will be to maintain the security of revenues and grow new sales from the named existing IDeaS Car Park accounts, through building and maintaining strong relationships.
For this role, you will:
• Become your named existing accounts’ trusted advisor, helping them to strategically grow the value from the use of IDeaS’ solutions and services within their business.
• Develop and maintain positive customer relationships for named existing accounts via on-site meetings, regular touch points via phone and email, and by attending industry or company events.
• Actively listen to the named existing accounts’ needs and requirements, acting as their advocate within IDeaS.
• Collaborate with appropriate internal resources to ensure customer satisfaction with IDeaS solutions and services; and support • Product Management development of product roadmaps in support of major relationships.
• Be accountable for creating, delivering and maintaining individual named existing customer account strategies to grow and nurture an enduring relationship, in line with the strategic sales plan.
• Identify, qualify and pursue new business opportunities for IDeaS car park revenue management solutions and services with names existing current clients. This includes software and consulting products.
• Be proactive to any competitive to threat to the named existing account; creating and owning a retention plan, working collaboratively with IDeaS teams to overcome risks, and retain a secure relationship.
• Develop and maintain a strong network of professional relationships within the industry segment and establish position as a thought leader.
• Prepare standard quotations and proposal information as needed using dedicated tools; work with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set time schedules for services.
• Meet and exceed annual account plan quota; monitoring progress to monthly and quarterly objectives.
• Track and analyze the competition, products and activities.
• Support industry trade shows/events.
• Utilize Salesforce.com for administration of account management activities.
• Be able to travel annually up to 50%
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of progressive experience as an Account Manager, Business Development or Sales professional focused on consultative sales of complex SAAS solutions.
• 3+ years of experience in Revenue Management with exposure to pricing or revenue management software.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
• Excellent consultative and listening skills with a strong ability to communicate across a range of diverse cultures and corporate levels, including Executive Management (C-Level) teams.
• Commercial understanding that instills confidence and demonstrates your grasp the important aspects whilst not necessarily being the subject matter expert.
• Excellent self-organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment by working both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to navigate the larger strategic picture.
• Ability to analyze and evaluate territory dynamics to develop and implement a sales plan to meet goals.
• Strong business acumen
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United Kingdom and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.