Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
Since 1989, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
IDeaS is passionate about our products and the evolving technologies we use to build them. Our success is driven by advanced analytics, proprietary technology and the company’s greatest competitive advantage – the people.
As a member of the IDeaS Software Development team you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle. You will join a delivery team that is actively creating new features to enhance our revenue management products. While on our team, you will have a great opportunity to expand your technical skillset as well as work in an agile environment at believes in test-first, continuous integration and deployment. Some of the technologies we use are: Spring (core, integration, batch, etc.), Java EE (EJB/JMS /JPA), Vaadin, JAXB, REST, SOAP, SQL Server, MongoDB, Jenkins, Sonar as well as many others.
• Design and develop Java web application features.
• Produce necessary technical documentation.
• Performs other duties, as assigned.
• Planned degree in Computer Science, EE or CE (undergraduate or graduate)
• Completed at least 2 years of undergraduate degree in targeted degree
3.0 or above GPA.
• Experience with Java or JVM supported languages (Groovy, Scala, JRuby, Clojure, etc) either via coursework or industry experience
• Flexibility in work hours to manage interaction with geographically distributed employees, vendors and/or partners
• Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion.
• Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.