Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
Since 1989, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
The Senior Enterprise Relationship Manager will manage a portfolio of Enterprise Clients who have purchased our strategic technology and solutions with the goal of supporting the client from onboarding through technology adoption and use expansion. This position is an integral part of IDeaS’ long term relationship with its clients, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the value realized and the ultimate success of the business relationship. Beyond direct interaction with our Enterprise Clients, this individual will work with internal IDeaS organizations to ensure client needs are being met in a timely manner.
• Serve as a primary point of contact to develop strong advocates at all levels of the client’s organization (user to Exec) that enable the Senior Enterprise Relationship Manager to become a trusted advisor to the IDeaS clients.
• Responsible for client communications and conflict resolution.
• Jointly define success with clients by understanding the business problems clients are trying to solve in order to best manage the adoption of the software and exceed the client’s expectations.
• Jointly create and execute the Customer Success Plans that set the vision for strategic adoption and usage to align with the business needs and goals of the client.
• Monitor client success through metrics and measurements.
• Develop an understanding of IDeaS products and services available to help clients adopt and leverage the software to meet their goals and business needs.
• Discover opportunities for additional software, services, education and references and direct leads accordingly.
• Introduce and implement (where needed) new versions of software to existing customers.
• Directs internal resources in order to reach client objectives.
• Assumes consultative role in dealing with technical issues and interpreting applications needs; prepares customer profiles based on needs analysis of hardware, software, applications, and user levels.
• Conducts extensive follow-up with customers to track satisfaction levels and uncover additional sales opportunities.
• Prepares and delivers presentations to customers and internal teams at the highest level of management.
• Set-up and manage Enterprise internal and client processes.
• BS or BA in Business, Hospitality Management, or Information Management or equivalent experience.
• 8+ years’ overall experience in hospitality industry.
• 3+ years’ experience in revenue management.
• 1+ years’ experience in corporate RM leadership or regional RM director responsibility within a hospitality chain utilizing automated revenue management systems.
• Superior analytical and technical skills balanced by an ability to navigate the larger strategic picture.
• Working knowledge of PMS (property management systems), CRS (central reservation systems), Channel Management, and other hotel revenue systems.
• Excellent organizational skills coupled with the ability to manage multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities.
• Combined hospitality experience working with international hotel chains as well as local hotel chains and independents.
• Preferred location for remote work is in Washington, DC or Memphis.
• Experience in the creation and documentation or processes and SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures).
• Ability to manage a Roll-out of new functionalities within an Enterprise environment.
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
• Flexible working hours might be required to accommodate clients in various time zones
• Ability to work successfully in an international team environment, as well as the ability to work independently.
• Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion.
• Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• Some travel might be required for meeting with clients or internal company meetings at other locations
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.