Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
Since 1989, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
Love the hospitality industry but wanting to let go of property operations stress? Are you seeking exposure to a wide range of multi-national hotel chains? If you have a passion for training and technology solutions, IDeaS has an exciting opportunity for your consideration!
Leads the Client Relationship Management Team and oversees the overall client satisfaction with the IDeaS Products. Assumes responsibility for planning, implementing and maintaining processes, strategies, and business initiatives. Interacts with clients, employees and group managers. Leverages domain and industry expertise. This position will be located on site at our Headquarters in Bloomington, MN.
• Provides strategic and tactical leadership to the Client Relationship Management Team who is responsible for overall client satisfaction with the IDeaS products.
• Responsible for portfolio management activities; periodically review the status of the projects and provides updates to senior management as needed.
• Serves as first level escalation point for engagement concerns among the IDeaS client base.
• Develops Client Relationship Management principles & standards. Continued assessment of lessons learned and implementation of solutions in order to improve the client experience and increase the efficiency of the overall Client Relationship Management process.
• Ensures that Client Relationship Management staff assumes responsibility for their assigned client base while adhering to the support programs outlined for the various products.
• Responsible for resource planning in accordance with associated sales pipelines to accomplish strategic business goals.
• Responsible for maintaining strategic relationship of Tier 5 Clients
• Builds and maintains relationships with clients that characterize partnership, cooperation and trust; will communicate and interact with the clients at multiple levels.
• Mentors staff in relationship management to enhance the overall client experience; contributes leading practices and lessons learned content to knowledge management repositories.
• Serves as an advisor and resource to Client Relationship Management Team; coaching staff with difficult issues and drives client success while overcoming barriers.
• Provides escalation of issues that present a risk to the IDeaS Clients.
• Provides staff with clear understanding of responsibilities, accountabilities and growth plan by communicating and managing work assignments, training, and performance appraisals.
• Monitors the alignments of the Client Relationship Management Team in line with strategic business objectives.
• Assists the Sales Team in supporting their pre-sales activities with the IDeaS Products where required.
• Works with Major Account Management team in establishing communication standards for Major Accounts.
• Makes use of SalesForce and the integrated tools that are available within SalesForce to create visibility into the CRM processes and procedures.
• Performs other duties, as assigned.
• 8 years relevant experience with 5 years’ experience being in a leadership role including 2 years formal people management experience.
• Self-motivated and driven by a desire to achieve excellence and efficiency in all activities.
• Strong presentation skills; proven ability to comfortably handle client-level interactions with concise and clear communications, both verbally and in writing.
• Excellent problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Strong organizational interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to manage in a global environment.
• Professional presence
• Ability to manage multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities.
• 2+ year’s client facing experience within IDeaS.
• Management Experience with SAS or IDeaS.
• Knowledge of Client Management procedures and tools.
• Travel or hospitality industry experience.
• Revenue Management experience.
• Working knowledge of hotel industry, e-commerce & web-based solutions.
• Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion.
• Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to travel up to 30% of the time, this could include international travel.
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.