Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
Since 1989, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
Our Market Research Intern will assist in the analysis and reporting around the Net Promoter Score survey. From day one, you will be an integral part of the team, with the opportunity to apply your skills to gain hands-on experience. You will have the chance to connect with IDeaS employees and interns globally as you collaborate and build relationships. The environment is team-oriented, fast-paced, and hands-on. We are looking for people who can think on their feet and interface with our clients.
• Review results from our Net Promoter Score Survey to gain an understanding of current state
• Conduct follow-up interviews with respondents to gain more depth on their survey answers including a better understanding of their views on our products and services.
• Summarize survey results, including information gathered in interviews, into a report that will guide recommended actions for the business moving forward.
• Work with Enterprise Team to set guidelines and administration of new accounts based on NPS feedback
• Analyze data points such as cases and other feedback to identify predictors of NPS score
• Utilize visualization tools to build out visualizations of data to map to existing datasets
• Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams including Client Success team, Client Relationship Managers, and Learning Analysts.
• Perform other duties, as assigned
• Working toward a BA/BS in Market Research, User Analytics or similar
• Experience working with data transformations such as extract, transfer and load process
• Experience with variety of communication styles and interactions with a variety of personalities
• Experience distilling data into presentable summaries for stakeholders.
• Awareness of net promoter score and the goals of such a metric
• Proficiency in data analysis tools such as SAS
• Familiarity working with research data
• Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion.
• Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
• Some travel may be required for this role
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.