Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
Since 1989, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
Oversees and manages all aspects of the administration of new and existing contracts with customers. Provides guidance to Sales and Client Account teams to aid in the negotiation of contracts to ensure invoicing terms are accurate, manageable, and align with company finance policies.
• Reviews and assesses client contractual documents for new services which often require non-routine contract management.
• Establishes framework for administering non-standard contracts to ensure compliance with contractual terms and conditions, company policies and customer expectations.
• Understands and assesses implications of proper revenue recognition and other issues related to the management of assigned contracts.
• Works closely with finance, legal, and other contracts staff to provide optimum contract administration.
• Proactively identifies and resolves internal coordination issues to meet customer requirements within operational and legal parameters.
• Independently analyzes unusual contractual requirements and applies knowledge of company policies and procedures to formulate feasible strategies for efficient consulting contract management.
• Supports the preparation of customer invoices within tight monthly deadlines, and maintains associated back-up documentation, in accordance with contractual terms and conditions.
• Provides guidance to other Contracts staff and assists with departmental systems testing, special projects, and/or development of departmental procedures to increase productivity and/or efficiency.
• Reviews and assesses vendor/supplier contract documents.
• Performs other duties, as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business or related field.
• 5 years of contract administration experience, preferably involving software or consulting services.
• 5 years of experience working directly with internal and external clients in order to diplomatically negotiate and execute terms of a contract in a timely manner.
• Works independently to negotiate terms of a diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
• Demonstrate leadership through the contract process in order to protect the company to reduce risk.
• Able to communicate to the appropriate level of detail with all levels within organization.
• Must be flexible in order to meet changing needs and timelines of global clients operating in various time zones and currencies.
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to prioritize to meet various business needs.
• Prefer prior experience with Salesforce.com
• Strong skills with using MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
• Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion.
• Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
"This job description is intended to present the general content and requirements for the performance of this job. The description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements."
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.