Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
Since 1989, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
Finance is a very diverse world at IDeaS, numbers are the key to linking the goals, the results, and the history. Putting together a complete financial picture for our executives and owners to use towards future decision making.
Our Sr. Sales Contracts Specialist coordinates and manages the administration of new and existing sales-based contracts with clients. Provides guidance to Sales and Client Account teams to aid in the negotiation of contracts to ensure commercial and legal terms are accurate, manageable, and align with company finance policies.
For this role, you will have the opportunity to…
• Coordinates the review and processing of standard contracts (80% of all selling contracts) that originate in the field including the final execution of the contract document and related placement of documents in Salesforce for reference.
• Reviews and assesses client contract documents for new services which often require non-routine contract management.
• Establishes framework for administering non-standard contracts to ensure compliance with contractual terms and conditions, company policies and client expectations.
• Understands and assesses implications of legal and commercial contract terms on proper revenue recognition criteria.
• Works closely with Sales, Finance, Legal, and other internal teams in preparing 3rd party contracts related to the company’s sales activities.
• Independently analyzes unusual contractual requirements and applies knowledge of company policies and procedures to produce contract documents that meet high standards of legal protection
• Provides guidance to other Contracts staff as well as the Sales team on contract administration processes
• Periodically reviews and assesses vendor/supplier contract documents.
Do you qualify? You must have…
• Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience,
• Legal certification and understanding of basic corporate law and common law concepts
• 5+ years of contract administration experience with 2 years minimum involving contracts for selling software as a service
• Demonstrates a thorough understanding of key legal clauses dealing with limits of liability, warranty, and indemnification
• Must be flexible in order to meet needs and timelines of global clients operating in various time zones
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Strong ability to prioritize to achieve internal SLA’s on processing of client contracts
• Prefer experience working within a Salesforce.com environment with related contract applications
• Proficient in the use of MS Word, Outlook, and Contract based software applications
• Highly ethical
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law.