Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
Since 1989, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
A visionary leader for an overall program. Plans, monitors and manages internal programs from initiation through completion. Responsible for identifying goals and objectives of the program and how it impacts the business to reach the overall goal. Focused on strategy and implementation, with the intention of improving the organizations performance. Responsible for delegating projects appropriately and may function as a project manager for one or more projects
For this role, you will have the opportunity to…
- Ensure alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives.
- Achieve operational objectives by making recommendations to strategic plans and reviews. Plan, prioritize, implement and adjust delivery schedule, scope, resourcing and quality of the program requirements
- Maintain program documentation such as program plans, schedules and status reports; coordinates, communicates, and facilities activities between team members and stakeholders to keep program on schedule
- Complete deadline-driven, team-based programs. Responsible for facilitating overall program business objectives, goals, and technical requirements. Works with team and stakeholders to define program scope and goals
- Meet financial objectives, prepare annual budget, schedule expenditures, complete audits, identify trends, determine system improvements, and implement change where necessary
- Identify and monitor key measures related to stakeholder satisfaction and objectives attainment, working jointly with other organizations who share responsibilities for program success
- Act as a central point of contact for all business and technical issues and interfaces with interested parties across the Company to ensure program success
- Work directly with top management to synthesize organizational goals with professional knowledge and expertise to create novel and complex programs to facilitate achievement of business unit goals
- Manage one or more disparate large-scale complex programs that contribute to business-critical programs of high impact which have varying levels of uncertainty with broad business impact.
- Assist with developing and communicating a long-term vision, balancing short- and long-term goals, taking into consideration the market and accurately anticipating and adapting to changes in the industry and the competition
- Contribute to program management in SAS and industry
- Perform other duties, as assigned
Do you qualify? You must have…
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, IT Systems Management or other Engineering skills
- 15+ years of Sr. Level Enterprise program management skills, overseeing large complex roll out projects that include SaaS delivery, integration, as well as relationship and governance ensuring outcomes and overall program success
- 15+ years’ experience with the tools of the trade in delivering a proactive, engagement strategy leveraging tools, implementing proactive playbooks, Knowledge Management and content / enablement strategies that deliver results
- 12+ years’ experience working in a SaaS client success organization where proactive engagement is the focus
- 12+ years’ experience with 3 tier client architectures, RDBMS
- 5+ years’ experience working with data integration in a hospitality/ travel context e.g. Hotel
- Technology Next Generation, Oracle APIs, Oracle OXI, REST communication and other XML-based exchanges common in a hospitality and travel context
- Skills in technical support and evolving complex technical issues back into product functionality, tools, enablement and optimization
- Process optimization experience in a SaaS environment from onboarding, training, support and client success
- Ability to understand product features and describe associated customer value
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently with little or no instructions on day-to-day work
- Ability to integrate use of applications to achieve business objectives
- Ability to facilitate collaboration across differing interests and agendas to achieve superior outcomes
- Superior organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability to mentor others in developing creative solutions to complex problems; manages multifaceted initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to add to the knowledge base across related business areas
- Proven analysis, negotiation, and leadership skills
- Proven interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to foresee, determine the impact, and plan mitigation for operational impacts on all customers
- Champions innovation
- Ability to persuasively present technical concepts, and program strategies to all levels and gain commitment for change
- Ability to choose wisely and act in situations where there is not enough information to be certain of outcomes or implications of the decision
- Ability to perform well under pressure and maintain high results by juggling deadlines for others
- Global business perspective
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.