The Senior Support Analyst will manage a portfolio of Enterprise Clients with the goal of supporting the client from onboarding through technology adoption and expansion. This individual will resolve technical issues and work with other internal IDeaS teams to ensure all client needs are being met in a timely manner. This position is an integral part of IDeaS’ long-term relationship with its clients and will make a significant impact to the business relationship through client relationship support and technical support.
· Review, research, and resolve most complex and high priority issues. Maintain a strong technical and analytical understanding of the RMS to resolve issues without the need to escalate to other technical teams, wherever possible.
· Act as strategic technical advisor to clients in dealing with system issues and interpreting applications needs.
· Ability to remotely trouble-shoot issues with the client. Accurately documents and communicates with interested parties throughout the problem resolution process.
· Serve as a trusted advisor to clients by developing relationships at all levels of the client’s organization and advocating for client needs.
· Introduce and implement (where needed) new versions of software to existing customers.
· Routinely builds knowledge of IDeaS products, technical solutions, and industry trends to support client needs
· Collaborates with experts across technical support teams. Partners with client customer success teams to share technical expertise and to learn best practices in areas of client support
· Conducts extensive follow-up with clients to track usage and engagement levels. Analyze results and proactively present opportunities to support product and/or training needs
· Analyze and assess product performance and client usage for maintenance prioritization and compliance with service level agreements.
· Provide feedback and input to the IDeaS departments responsible for improving self-service tools with the objective of reducing total case numbers.
· Update the IDeaS internal knowledge base with technical support resources for support teams to reduce the number of cases being escalated.
· Understand and document some of the client systems’ business practices impacting the RMS in order mentor and coach support team members.
· Assist in identifying and implementing departmental process SOPs. Share information and best practices with other analysts and core team members.
· Prepares and delivers presentations to clients and internal teams at all levels of the organization. Translate technical information to non-technical audiences in clear and concise communication.
• Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Analytics, or a related technical/business degree
• 5+ years of experience in a technical/systems support role, including 3+ years leading project teams
• 3+ years hospitality experience including working knowledge of property management systems, central reservation systems, channel management, and/or other hotel revenue systems.
• Experience in the process of implementing software and analyzing performance and usage
• Excellent organizational skills and experience in delivering presentations
• Knowledge of support management practice procedures, metrics and tools (Example: SLA Performance, System Uptime Performance, Ticket response time, Service Now, Salesforce, etc.)
• Excellent communication and relationship-building skills, including expertise in translating technical information to non-technical audiences
• Superior analytical and technical skills balanced by an ability to navigate the larger strategic picture.
• Demonstrates good judgment in independently selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Experience working in cross-functional teams in a global environment.
• Experience in the documentation of issues, processes, and SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures). Experience with identifying and developing process improvements.
• Previous experience with large enterprise Revenue Management System support activities.
• Ability to travel up to 30%
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment
Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.