You’ve never heard of us, but we are the best in the world at what we do!
The reason you have never heard of IDeaS is that you don’t own a hotel, resort, or casino. If you did, you’d know that IDeaS uses advanced analytics and machine learning to create multi-dimensional demand forecasts and optimal prices for over 14,000 hospitality clients worldwide.
Our clients depend on us and our technology to continually advance the state-of-the art in revenue management. We depend on finding passionate, creative software developers to stay ahead of the competition.
We currently have Software Developer Internship opportunities at our headquarters in Minneapolis, MN for students looking to jumpstart their career with a dynamic, high-growth software company.
As a member of the IDeaS Software Development team our interns participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle. You will join an autonomous delivery team that is following agile methodologies in actively creating new features to enhance our revenue management products.
As a part of our team, you will have a great opportunity to expand your technical skillset as well as work in an agile environment that believes in test-first, continuous integration and deployment. Your code will be built and deployed to serve clients in over 140 countries.
You will not be working on an ‘intern project’!
What you will be doing…
• Working with team members around the world to design and develop cloud-native API’s and applications
• Finding innovative solutions to real problems for real clients
• Gaining experience as a part of a product development team responsible for delivering state-of-the-art software to the cloud for the world’s leading hospitality clients.
• Gaining exposure to current best practices in software development, deployment and testing
What we’re looking for…
• Planned degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (undergraduate or graduate) ideally graduating in Winter/Spring 2023.
• Minimum GPA 3.0 (in major)
• Experience with cloud-based development (AWS) is highly desirable
• Software development experience using IDE such as IntelliJ and build tools such as Gradle or Maven
• Ability to work effectively in a geographically distributed team, including communication, prioritization, and time-management
• Demonstration of using technical skills outside of classroom work including experience as a Teaching Assistant, Research Assistant or personal projects or previous internships.
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.