Passionate people. Loyal clients. Leading solutions.
With a rich culture of creative collaboration and professional growth, IDeaS’ team members build successful careers with us.
Headquartered in Bloomington, MN, with a technology center in Pune, India, and regional offices across six continents, IDeaS is proud to be a global powerhouse of innovation and excellence, challenge and reward. No matter where we’re working, our teams come together to create leading revenue management solutions that accelerate our clients’ growth through revenue optimization.
Now we just need you!
As the Database Marketing Analyst on our Marketing team, you will support marketing campaign efforts including design, strategy, database marketing, reporting, and analysis to ensure campaign effectiveness. This role serves as the department champion for Salesforce dashboards and reporting and provides general operational support and process development for the Marketing team
What you’ll be doing...
• Providing customer relationship management and systems (Salesforce) support to our Field Marketing Team focusing on data management activities including list upload, market segmentation, lead management, analysis, and reporting
• Providing support to our Marketing Analyst with a focus on data quality and strategy including segmentation, data audits, process optimization and data automation
• Providing support and recommendations to the marketing department on campaign design, strategy, best practices, and research
• Routinely evaluating processes and the business database for improvements with a focus on data quality. This could encompass multiple SFDC Objects including Campaigns, Campaign Members, Leads, Contracts and Accounts
• Capturing then documenting marketing best practices and processes into the appropriate distribution channels, e.g., knowledge articles.
What you’ll bring to us…
• A bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or other data analysis heavy degree programs or equivalent work experience.
• 2+ years of experience in a data management role within a marketing, sales, or operations department
• Experience with relational databases and CRM platforms in a business-to-business environment
• Demonstrated understanding of systems related to database marketing operations such as Pardot or other marketing automation systems; Salesforce, or other CRMs; SalesLoft or Full Circle Insights.
• Self-directed with eye for continuous improvement and drive to take initiative in proposing thoughtful, researched solutions
• Nimble mindset to successfully re-prioritize work and meet timelines in a dynamic environment
We Support Who You Are…
As a global company, we strive to create an inclusive environment where diverse perspectives spark innovation and meet the challenges of an evolving world. Whether you’re launching a new career or expanding your current one, IDeaS is a company where you can balance great work with all other aspects of your life.
At IDeaS, we also aspire to live our values each day by being Accountable, Curious, Passionate and Authentic. And we continue our quest to build a more inclusive environment that attracts, represents, and provides a place for diverse ideas, unique perspectives, and authentic voices.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills, and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.