Passionate people. Loyal clients. Leading solutions.
With a rich culture of creative collaboration and professional growth, IDeaS’ team members build successful careers with us.
IDeaS is proud to be a global powerhouse of innovation and excellence; challenge and reward. No matter where we’re working, our teams come together to create leading revenue management solutions that accelerate our clients’ growth through revenue optimization.
Now we just need you!
The IDeaS Client Success team’s mission is to strengthen client retention and satisfaction by ensuring clients get the most out of the solutions they are using and helping them understand the benefits they are achieving with IDeaS solutions. The team works both internally and externally to deliver this mission engaging with clients of varying size, complexity, and engagement levels. Client success leaders are solution experts utilizing their analytical, technical, and business acumen skills to create a memorable and profitable client experience.
The Area Vice President, Client Success leads an extraordinary team of professionals who charter and execute the ongoing vision for delivering client success. This key role is responsible for developing and managing the Client Success team with the goal of supporting the client from onboarding through technology adoption and use expansion. This team is an integral part of IDeaS’ long-term relationship with its clients, and the efforts put forth by this team will directly impact the value realized and the ultimate success of the business relationship.
What you’ll be doing...
- Provides strategic leadership for the department and manages team members within the department.
- Leads a digital first design strategy for client success support that enables clients to find success at key moments.
- Leads a “client success” culture founded on proactive engagement to uncover performance opportunities and influence clients to engage with solutions to optimize outcomes.
- Ensures team skill sets and learning experiences are in line with the analytical, technical, and business acumen requirements of IDeaS solutions and client needs.
- Engages directly with major accounts to develop and maintain customized success models for their installed solutions.
- Monitors client escalations and ensures that the organization takes action accordingly. Serves as a senior leader for major escalations. Guides the organization to utilize learnings to change future practices.
- Collaborates with other teams to help identify solutions to client and/or product issues.
- Engages proactively with Product Development team by syndicating learnings from client engagement to support future releases.
- Accountable for the performance and day-to-day operations of the department.
- Determines equitable client assignments aligned with client needs and team member skills and experience.
- Develops procedures and guidelines to support client relationship processes.
- Serves as an advisor and resource to team members and managers in all aspects of client success management skills and techniques, regional management, policies and procedures, IDeaS products/solutions, market trends, and formulation of resolutions related to unusual complex problems and exceptions.
- Collaborates with Sales, Account Management, Implementation, and Adoption teams to improve the client experience by making recommendations for process and content enhancements.
- Supports Client Success Managers with client presentations, goal identification, evaluation of account needs, and design of appropriate strategies.
- Monitors new team members during their initial training period and evaluates their skills throughout the program, based on training objectives; Identifies internal training needs and makes recommendations where appropriate.
- Prepares communications to stakeholder groups that support internal and external alignment with the team vision. Presents compelling content at client events.
- Keeps abreast of client success management methodologies and best practices; Mentors Client Success team members to ensure use of best practices.
- Sets and reviews performance goals and establishes priorities for all reporting team members.
- Delivers timely and accurate reports to leadership.
- Prepares and manages departmental budget and coordinates the allocation of resources.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you’ll bring to us…
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Analytics or Engineering, in Business Administration, in Economics, or related field. Master’s level work a plus.
- 10 years’ experience in customer success or business partner relationship management.
- 10 years in a leadership role, including five years in a formal management role.
- Ability to develop and implement strategic plans that are cost-effective, time-efficient and align with overall company strategy.
- Ability to anticipate, quickly address, and make good decisions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with software as a service technology solution
- Demonstrated experience working with global teams providing a consistent client experience across regions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively allocate resources to meet department objectives.
- Ability to work and learn independently; Demonstrated ability to interact productively with all levels of an organization.
- Knowledge of hospitality operations and software preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong organizational, written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
We Support Who You Are….
As a global company, we strive to create an inclusive environment where diverse perspectives spark innovation and meet the challenges of an evolving world. Whether you’re launching a new career or expanding your current one, IDeaS is a company where you can balance great work with all other aspects of your life.
At IDeaS, we also aspire to live our values each day by being Accountable, Curious, Passionate and Authentic. And we continue our quest to build a more inclusive environment that attracts, represents and provides a place for diverse ideas, unique perspectives, and authentic voices.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.