Passionate people. Loyal clients. Leading solutions.
With a rich culture of creative collaboration and professional growth, IDeaS’ team members build successful careers with us.
IDeaS is proud to be a global powerhouse of innovation and excellence; challenge and reward. No matter where we’re working, our teams come together to create leading revenue management solutions that accelerate our clients’ growth through revenue optimization.
Now we just need you!
As an Account Manager, you will manage IDeaS commercial relationship with set of existing hotel clients that are classified as independent (one hotel) and small groups within the geographical territory. Responsible for managing accounts as well as contributing to regional sales results. Primary metrics are annuity revenue retention and sales to managed accounts. IDeaS business is providing software-as-a-service pricing and revenue management offerings as well as advisory consulting services. They will work to grow and retain customers within the assigned territory.
What you’ll be doing...
- Build and nurture established relationships for assigned accounts primarily via phone and email, and occasional on-site meetings or industry events.
- Show off your excellent communication skills by speaking confidently about IDeaS products, services and consulting services, and active listen to client needs and requirements.
- Identify mutual business opportunities to plan, develop and implement a growth strategy to deliver exceptional service and meet and exceed territory sales targets by driving revenue growth across all IDeaS offerings.
- Leverage IDeaS go-to-market strategies and resources to execute local tactics to create and win opportunities for IDeaS products and solutions.
- Provide pro-active service and efficiently engage additional company resources to meet client expectations.
- Work with latest tools to track activities, contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities, and make account planning and social media activities easy (Salesforce.com, Altify, LinkedIn Premium etc.).
- Be passionate about what you do and provide monthly reports and update to IDeaS sales leadership to share your strategies, tactics and successes.
- Professionally represent IDeaS in the marketplace.
- Act as an ambassador for assigned accounts to clearly communicate to IDeaS Leadership client needs.
- Engage with customers to act as reference clients and participate in IDeaS case studies to share their client success stories.
- Manage expectations to ensure our products and services match our clients’ needs.
- Stay up-to-date about new trends within the hospitality industry, new IDeaS products and services and understand competitive landscape and key players in the market.
What you’ll bring to us…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Hospitality, or another related field.
- Professional experience in hospitality, revenue management, or account management ideally involving enterprise software.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment by working both independently and as part of a team meeting dead-lines and expectations.
- Ability to establish and build relationships with existing customers at various levels, particularly senior management to instill confidence and trust.
- Excellent listening skills to provide the right short and long term IDeaS products and services, that support the clients goal and visions and are aligned with clients’ objectives.
- Great presenting and negotiating skills in order to communicate the value of our products and services and negotiate profitable contracts.
- Commercial understanding that instills confidence and demonstrates you grasp the important aspects whilst not necessarily being the subject matter expert.
- Manage and lead positive meetings to ensure all important matters are discussed effectively and efficiently and outcomes are clearly captured.
- The desire to act as the face of IDeaS and have the ability to orchestrate the relationship between various IDeaS Teams and clients to ensure both clients and IDeaS interests are protected.
- Professional working proficiency level in English.
- Strong computer skills.
We Support Who You Are….
As a global company, we strive to create an inclusive environment where diverse perspectives spark innovation and meet the challenges of an evolving world. Whether you’re launching a new career or expanding your current one, IDeaS is a company where you can balance great work with all other aspects of your life.
At IDeaS, we also aspire to live our values each day by being Accountable, Curious, Passionate and Authentic. And we continue our quest to build a more inclusive environment that attracts, represents and provides a place for diverse ideas, unique perspectives, and authentic voices.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.