Passionate people. Loyal clients. Leading solutions.
With a rich culture of creative collaboration and professional growth, IDeaS’ team members build successful careers with us.
Headquartered in Bloomington, MN, with a technology center in Pune, India, and regional offices across six continents, IDeaS is proud to be a global powerhouse of innovation and excellence; challenge and reward. No matter where we’re working, our teams come together to create leading revenue management solutions that accelerate our clients’ growth through revenue optimization.
Now we just need you!
Our Sales Intern will work alongside IDeaS sales team members and learn fundamental concepts of Software as a Service sales, including sales job roles, sales territories, sales process and stages, demand generation planning, territory and marketing plans, sales presentation assets, and more. Our Sales Intern will have the opportunity to engage in live sales activities that contribute to the success of the AMER sales team.
In this internship you will have the opportunity to…
• Help qualify, follow up and disposition leads generated via Marketing Programs according to target market fit and sales readiness and ensure smooth hand-off of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) to Sales.
• Help execute proactive outbound prospecting plans
• Work with the sales team to navigate prospective client’s corporate structure and identify decision makers, uncover critical business issues, research ways to stimulate interest and communicate IDeaS’ value proposition.
• Use Salesforce.com to manage potential client prospects. Aid in CRM tasks and maintenance
• Help to achieve lead generation goals set by Sales and Marketing Management
• Proactively seek out information & research using the web, industry resources, and other vehicles to stay current on industry issues/trends and competing products
• Perform other duties, as assigned
What we’re looking for in our interns…
• Entering Junior or Senior enrolled in an accredited college or university seeking an undergraduate degree in Hotel Business or Hospitality, Management program
• Work experience in a hotel, preferably in departments of Revenue Management, Sales, Reservations or Front Office
• Computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to give attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Ability to learn and think quickly and be coached
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn.
We Support Who You Are….
As a global company, we strive to create an inclusive environment where diverse perspectives spark innovation and meet the challenges of an evolving world. Whether you’re launching a new career or expanding your current one, IDeaS is a company where you can balance great work with all other aspects of your life.
At IDeaS, we also aspire to live our values each day by being Accountable, Curious, Passionate and Authentic. And we continue our quest to build a more inclusive environment that attracts, represents and provides a place for diverse ideas, unique perspectives, and authentic voices.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Know Your Rights. Also view the Pay Transparency notice.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.